Respecting your privacy
3C International Pty Ltd (3C International), the owner of Caresence™, is Australian owned and was established in Sydney in April 2016. 3C International Pty Ltd aims is to provide the Australian and international markets with innovative quality health products that are formulated with the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine with modern medicine manufacturing technology.
3C International is committed to supporting the ‘National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information’ contained in the Privacy Act 1988. These principles are used as the basis of the standards we adhere to surrounding the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we may obtain during the course of operating our business.
Collection of personal information by us
3C International is required to collect personal information to be able to provide the requested products or services. The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us. However, it may include (amongst other things):
- personal information you give us when you request a product or service from us. This information may include your opinion/preferences about specific products and services, your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, credit card details to facilitate
- communications between you and us; and
- transactional information about your use of our products and service.
Information about transactions relating to prescription products is only stored by 3C International in a de-identified format and this information is not shared with other organisations.
How your personal information will be used
We collect your personal information so that we can use it for our functions and activities which include, amongst other things:
- activating your account and confirming your details;
- processing your orders;
- being aware of any special product and service requirements you may have;
- providing you with electronic confirmation of your orders (where applicable) and advising you of any changes to our products and services;
- confirming your identity when you contact us;
- addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
- any purposes for which it was requested and directly related purposes, and developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
Exchange of personal information with third parties
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
- to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, Federal or State law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other Federal or State government bodies);
- to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
- to our business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- to 3C International management and personnel;
- to our professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses); or
- with your consent (express or implied), to others.
We may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable us to provide our services or products to you. When we obtain personal and other information from third parties whom we are referred to by you, we will assume and you will ensure that you have made that third party aware of the referral of the persons and purposes involved in the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant personal or other information.
Use and disclosure of personal information by us
If we use or disclose your personal information for a purpose (the “secondary purpose”) other than the main reason for which it was originally collected (the “primary purpose”), to the extent required by law, we will ensure that:
- the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection (and directly related in the case of sensitive information), and you would reasonably expect that we would use or disclose your information in that way; or
- you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the secondary purpose; or
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law; or
- the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted by law (for example, as a necessary part of an investigation of suspected unlawful activity).
Collection of information other than personal information
If you visit our website, some of the information we and/or our contractors collect about your visit to our website is not personal information because it does not reveal your identity. Information of this nature can include:
- Site visit information
When you visit our website, we and/or our contractors collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used. We and/or our contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we and/or our contractors use may identify individual users. Cookies can either be “persistent” or “session” based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user’s convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser’s memory only for the duration of your session, they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. We and/or our contractors may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise your current visit to our and our contractors’ websites. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed.
Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Access and correction of your personal information
You can ask to obtain access to your personal information that we and/or our contractors hold, although under some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you. Also, we may not be able to require our contractors to provide personal information to you. We may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by us for this. It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us at:
3C International Pty Ltd
ABN 79 611 596 733
3C International Pty Ltd
Level 41, 225 George St.
Sydney NSW 2000
(+61) 02 8046 6988
Discount Codes – Standard Terms and Conditions
Valid for one use per customer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Total transaction value is in a single purchase, and total excludes selected products. 3C International reserves the right to amend or change offers at any time.
NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO BE OR SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
Information provided is not a substitute for medical advice and is for the purposes of general knowledge only. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional when starting any health or nutritional related treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition.