Please note all Caresence™ products must pass strict quality assurance and other scientific tests as outlined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Caresence™ products are in perfect condition when they are dispatched from our warehouse.
Therefore, it is a Caresence™ policy that any products ordered through our Caresence™ website are the responsibility of the recipient. Due to Caresence™ company policies, and in line with our own quality assurance requirements, there will not be any refund of products purchased over the web.
Products can be returned or exchanged only in the following circumstances.
- Damaged in transit
- Incorrect product shipped
- Faulty product
In these circumstances, products must be returned within 7 days of delivery.
Otherwise due to the health risks from tampering all products are considered to be sold on a “No Return Basis”.
No refund or exchange will be given for:
- Change of mind
- Products that have been open or tampered with or are not in a resalable condition
- Incorrect orders made by the recipient
- Caresence™ will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
- Customers will be responsible for the return shipping and handling charge.
- You need to send the original or a copy of the invoice with your order.
- In the event that your product is lost in transit, Caresence™ will not be held liable and therefore recommends that you send all returns via Registered Post.
- We ask that you allow a minimum of 7 business days from the day you return your package for your account to be credited.
- Only online purchases can be returned as outlined above.
- Returns or exchange for Store Purchases should be directed to the original store.
- If your online purchase was made using a credit card, your approved refund will be processed to that credit card.
If you have any questions about our refund and return policy our customer service team is happy to help, please contact us here.